Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Dave Hill Explosion: Tomorrow Night, Thursday, November 10, at UCB Theatre, 7pm w/Surprise Guest Alicia Goranson. Come. Or Else.


Dear computer-having people:

I just wanted to remind you one last time that I will be changing lives via my gravity-defying nightclub act, the Dave Hill Explosion, tomorrow night (Thursday, November 10th, dammit) at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre (located at 307 West 26th Street between 8th and 9th Avenues, just south of the Auto Mile). The mayhem will begin at 7pm when I come out on stage and start doing a bunch of stuff that is so incredible it does not even show up on film. It is hard to type just thinking about it. I know the show is early, but you should just tell your boss to go f#$k him/herself, throw your ass in a cab, and then come to my show. Recent studies have indicated that ninety percent of the audience at my show last week ended up having anonymous and completely unregrettable sex with at least one person within two hours of my performance. I am not taking credit for this but- hey- I am just saying. As mentioned previously, my surprise guest tomorrow night is going to be none other than the lovely and talented Alicia Goranson, who is perhaps better known to TV-lovers everywhere as Becky from the hit show Roseanne. She also kicked some serious acting ass in Boys Don’t Cry and is currently starring in the popular Love, Ludlow film. I totally have her cell phone number. Anyway, I really hope you can make it. If you are not completely satisfied with my performance, you can kick me in the nuts. You can reserve a pile of tickets here. Okay, hope to see you tomorrow.

Your man,
Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really great blog very informative re ntl boilermakers. In a simliar vain to ntl boilermakers, I would definitely recommend http://www.bargainplace.co.uk for **mobile phones** or **cheap broadband**. Also you can get **cheap gas & electricity**, **gifts for your loved one** and **loan deals, free phone calls with talktalk, free broadband with Sky and bargain electrical equipment**

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home