Saturday, December 29, 2007

The King of Miami: Episode 4 In Its Incredible Entirety




Hello. Hi. How are you? Above is the entire 4th episode (broken up into three easily digestible segments of delight) of my incredible television program "The King of Miami with Dave Hill" that was on the futuristic Mojo Network but for reasons I am still trying to fucking figure out, dammit, is no longer on the air. Anyway, thanks to the magic of the Internet you can watch it anyway. This is my favorite episode of the program. I hope you enjoy it so much.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Maybe it's no longer on the air because you can only show six episodes so many times before they get tedious, despite the level of incredibleness brought forth.

Seriously, when can I expect some new episodes?

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home