Friday, April 07, 2006

All Access: Middle Ages



If you find yourself with both Internet access and spare time (and if you are reading this right now- admit it- you totally have both of those things), you should go watch All Access: Middle Ages, the exciting new web series created by the likes of such fine young men as Brian Donovan, Nick Kroll, John Mulaney, Brendan Colthurst and Conrad Mulcahy. You can watch it on the popular Comedy Central website. It is my understanding that you can also download it at iTunes. The reason I bring all this up is because it is entertaining and also I am totally in it (I play a monk named Marty who likes good times). There are also all sorts of other fine folks in it too, including but not limited to Alison Becker, Sarah Burns, Brian Donovan, Brian Huskey, Nick Kroll, John Mulaney, Conrad Mulcahy, Julie Klausner, Andres du Bouchet, Charlie Sanders, Bobby Moynihan, Jessica St. Claire, Chris Gethard, Anthony King, Scott Brown, Ed Herro, Kristen Schaal, Jackie Clarke, Curtis Gwinn, John Gemberling, and Jason Mantzoukas. A new episode will come out each week for like ten weeks or something. Anyway, go watch it now or I will kick you in the privates.

Dave Hill

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello Dave,
first I must say that I have no idea who you are, I've never seen or heard you and I've never heard of you before either. but I did see the all access: middle ages film on comedy central and tootaally love it !! doing a bit of research to find out who's behind it, I tumbled on your website.

as a woman being terrified of my privates being kicked by a man I don't know (as your threathen in your blog), I followed your understanding that the film was available at iTunes, looked for it at our good Apple-friend's music store but didn't find. too bad.

having recently spent a week-end with my hubie in tallinn, estonia, I had to laugh real hard at that pastiche of the middle ages (tallinn has an intact mediaval old town full of such costumed-actors inviting guests to restaurants, cafés, etc). anyway, t'was nice.

greetings from germany,
xaxaxalala

6:15 AM  
Blogger thecitychicken said...

I love this show. Marty is a crack-up.

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home