Friday, January 04, 2008

You Know, If You Get The Chance


Hi. So, um, anyway, I have been nominated for an ECNY Award and what that is is an Emerging Comics of New York Award, which is from the future. I am nominated for an award for "Best Short Comedic Film" for my incredible "Little Michael Jackson And Me" video, which is below for your viewing pleasure and/or displeasure. If you get the chance, you can vote for me here. Given the choice between winning an award and not winning an award, I am generally in favor of winning an award (unless, of course, the award is for "Most Hitler-like" or something. That is an award I never ever want to win. Ever. If you ever see me nominated for such an award, please DO NOT vote for me). Also, if I don't win, I will cut myself. Just sayin.' Thank you and goodnight.


Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Hill get with the program, I voted for you in that at least a fortnight ago! I'm so good to you.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home