Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Alessi's Ark


Last week I saw Alessi Marke a/k/a Alessi's Ark play at the Cornelia Street Cafe (which- as hinted at in the name- is on Cornelia Street in the West Village here in NYC). She's just 18 and is seriously awesome, like, for real. I think she's gonna be big with the young people and also old people like me too. She has an EP coming out next month and a full album on Astralwerks in the U.S. and Virgin everywhere else (I think) in March. Go buy that shit. Her video for her song "The Horse" is above.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Blogger Postel86 said...

I love this song so much she is amzing live! the EP is brilliant cnt wait till the albums out next month. saw her at the social a while back and she was just so charming, i just sank into her performance! gona see her at the instore roughtrade event on sat cnt wait shes gona be amazing!!!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home