Monday, December 29, 2008

This Will Never Get Old: The Benny Hillifier


Thanks to my friend Mike for passing along a link to the Benny Hillifier, which- as the name suggests- instantly makes any YouTube video ready to be on the Benny Hill Show (assuming Internet videos could jump in a time machine and go back and be on the late, great British comedy show "The Benny Hill Show"). Here is an example of this incredible tool at work. And no, I am not related to Benny Hill, though that question remains as funny to me now as it did when I was a kid and would be asked that question by virtually every person I ever met. It is a perfectly reasonable question and- as it turns out- always funny.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tell everyone this but do you know who is related to Benny Hill? Holly Valance, of "Neighbours", pop hit "Kiss Kiss" and recent Liam Neeson film "Taken". I think she should have words with that lad who inherited Benny's cash. She probably will in a few years.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home