Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I Took My Donger Out And It Was Frowned Upon


The above title just kind of hit me a couple minutes ago. I don't really have a diary entry to go along with it. I just really liked the title. I might not be as amused by it in a couple hours, but for now it's really getting me through the day. Also, the above picture is not of me (though I do like the pants). It's just some guy I found on the Internet. Okay, I guess I should probably let you get back to whatever it was that you were doing. Or you could read some of the entries below, where I have some really, really important things to say. Enough about me though- how are you? Sometimes I feel like this just gets so one-sided.

Dave Hill

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am doing well, Dave. Thanks for asking. Keep up the good work. Your writing style is very entertaining. Humorously irreverant without wandering into the raunchy.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, very valuable piece

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home