Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Being Sweet


Look, no one hates bragging more than me, but I had a fairly crappy day today (I mean, not horrible or anything, just not as asskicking as usual), so just to make myself feel slightly better, I figured I’d point out the fact that my friend David Rakoff and I got a nice mention in New York Magazine for our show last week at Mo’ Pitkins, the popular nightspot. You can see what I am talking about here. Look in the lower right corner. Apparently we are lowbrow and brilliant. Like I need a magazine to tell me that. No, just kidding. Actually, I had myself pegged for a highbrow moron all these years.

Anyway, yeah, so there’s that. If you feel like getting a taste of mine and David’s lowbrow brilliance, you could watch the video we made for our show here. Watch it like ten times and then send it too a bunch of friends or something. They will appreciate you sharing Internet fun with them. Next time they see you they will say “Hey, thanks for sending me that.” And then they will turn to another friend and say “Hey, Todd, did (insert your name here) send you that video? It was pretty good. I could forward it to you. Now, could you please get me to a hospital? I’ve lost a lot of blood and I’m feeling...light...headed.....” You run with a tough crowd. I don't know how you do it.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home