Monday, May 21, 2007

Shred School


Okay, I realize I must be violating some sort of rule about how many videos of yourself you can post on your blog in one week, but my friend Anya sent me this video of me shredding with my band Valley Lodge this past Saturday at Fontana's and I just couldn't resist posting it here, dammit. The video is of the last minute or so of us playing our popular hit "Every Little Thing" to perhaps as many as 30 people at once. In the interest of full disclosure, I must point out that I'm not shredding to full capacity in this clip however. I would classify this as face-singeing shredding at best maybe. But rest assured, I did some full-on face-melting shredding as the show progressed. This was the first song of the night so I didn't want to send people off to the burn unit right out the gate. That's just not fair. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the clip on some level or another.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd Rammer said...

Makes me think of Alex Lifeson...circa 1979, 'Hemispheres' tour.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home