Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Type O Negative Song I Really Like


Here is a song I discovered on Brooklyn Vegan last night during another sleepless night of battling plague-like symptoms. It’s by Type O Negative, a band I historically could have gone either way on. But this song, ”I Don’t Wanna Be Me” from their "Life Is Killing Me" album is pretty unstoppable. Anyway, I hope you like it. It’s really catchy and probably fun to listen to while driving around town.

In other music news, I have been listening to “Mic City Sons” by Heatmiser, Elliot Smith’s old band, a lot the past few days. It comes Dave recommended.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm B positive- common as muck. You're a metal expert aren't you? What do you think of these funsters? http://www.myspace.com/survivedbynoone
They come Belle and Sebastian (!) approved; those fey Scottish popsters claim this is their new favourite band. It's a wide world and I have a lot to learn. Maybe this metal thing will click into place one day.

JCE
x

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home