Tuesday, April 24, 2007

King Of Miami: The Popular Music Video


Hi. How are you? I am fine. Thanks for asking. If you click on the above window, you can watch a music video that my friend Phil and I made (well, we didn't make it, but we're in it. Dammit.) to accompany our soon to be wildly popular television program "The King of Miami," which- as mentioned in previous posts- will be broadcasting to you on the futuristic Mojo network starting on May 7th at 9:30pm. I hope you enjoy it (show and the music video). If you want to go straight to the page on which the video is located, you can go here. Okay, so that's pretty much the deal with that. Good luck!

Dave Hill

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. Speechless. You've both just blown my mind. I'm going to have to watch that a whole lotta times yet.

JCE
x

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with your world domination. or miami anyway. or perhaps a subdivision thereof.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home