Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Daily Disturbance


Here is something to keep your day exciting and/or upsetting. The above photo is of my friend Phil's nether regions during the video shoot we did last week for my soon-to-be-wildly-popular program "The King of Miami," which is coming to you in the futuristic high-definition format on the futuristic Mojo network.

In other news, last night on the Internet I watched part of an interesting webumentary (I just coined that phrase this second. Use it if you wish but please give me full and constant credit. Then again, maybe someone else has already come up with that word) on Norwegian Black Metal, specifically about the band Gorgoroth. You can access it here. I didn't want it to end.

Dave Hill

2 Comments:

Blogger soapy t said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:57 PM  
Blogger soapy t said...

i not only like you i liked researching for K.O.A. nether regions are super sweet and totally awesome. keep on rockin' in a world of red states.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home