Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Dave Hill Explosion: Crushing Los Angeles On Thurs. June 14 At The UCB Theatre


Attention People of Los Angeles:

Hello. This is your man Dave Hill writing to let you know that I will be getting on a plane to come to your town and kick you in the crotch next week. I mean that in the figurative sense. I will not actually kick you in the crotch. However, I hope to entertain you to the point where it seems as if someone has actually kicked you in the crotch only in a really good way that does not make you want to wear a cup or anything. I will actually be getting on a plane though. That part is totally for real and necessary since I live really far away in another town. Anyway, I guess what I am really trying to say is that on Thursday, June 14 at 9:30pm, I will be walking out on stage at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre over there in Hollywood to bring it like a motherf#@ker once again in the form of my critically acclaimed and just pretty incredible in general nightclub act the Dave Hill Explosion. This time I am not messing around either. In fact, I have already contacted the Los Angeles Fire Department to warn them about my show and tell them they had better not give anybody the night off next Thursday and they were all like "Oh, sh*t!" and then they got all quiet because they knew there was not a damn thing they could do about me or my explosive tendencies. And then they just hung up and stood there staring at the phone for a few seconds because they had just gotten their ass handed to them by Dave F@$king Hill. Getting back to my show though, it is going to be seriously great. I am going to be talking, dancing, reading, clapping, singing, playing a couple videos, and just sort of blowing minds in general for like an hour straight of something. Sh*t. And as if all that is not enough, I am also going to have a couple really incredible guests on my show too. I will sit there and interview them and it will be so great that you will be all like "Damn- I could sit here for like six more motherf#@king hours and watch this sh*t" but then I will be all like "No, seriously, we gotta go" and then you will probably just swear some more after that because you will be so upset that the show is over, which is understandable. Anyway, I really hope you can make it. That would be so great. Also, due to the explosive nature of my show, it is recommended that you reserve tickets in advance here. F it.

Your man,
Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home