Monday, September 15, 2008

I Am Totally On The Sundance Channel


Hi. Mondays. Tell me about it. Anyway, here is something nice- the popular cable television network the Sundance Channel has featured me in a new thing they are doing called "The Next Garde," a series of short profiles on creative types. You can see the video they made about me by clicking here and then clicking on my name (which is Dave Hill). I hope you like it. There's a part of me that makes me want to punch myself in the face when I watch it but maybe that's just my paranoia, insecurity, and self-loathing talking. Let me know what you think. I am curious as to whether I should punch myself in the face or not. There are a lot of reasons I probably should, but I am wondering specifically about whether or not I should punch myself in the face with regard to this video.

Dave Hill

2 Comments:

Blogger Secondary Protagonist said...

Talk about reinventing television (which you did, which is why im talking about it... c'mon dave) Tottally not face punching material, more like face lovemaking material.

I know you get tired of hearing it, but you are like the awesomest person ever. If you are ever in San Diego contact me, we'll paint this city some sorta reddish color, and make a difference...together.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Spence said...

Dave,
Aside from the fact that the chair was so large it made you look like a 12 year old, I thought te piece was entirely great in every way. Well, there was also that piece of brocolli in your teeth, but other than that - and the chair - it really was the best.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home