Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sons of Elvis


I was poking around on the popular Internet website YouTube today in search of any old videos of my first band Sons of Elvis. I came up somewhat empty as far as actual footage of us, but I did find a bunch of videos that have a still photograph and one of our songs playing. Here is one for our song "Reggie Makes The Scene," one of my favorite songs to play live with the band back when we used to rock people. The song was named after something written on an Archie comic book-themed glass I got at a thrift store. It was the '90s. We were just kids and there were no rules back then, dammit. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it so much.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dave, I am so pissed i can't get You Tube at work to watch and listen to Reggie makes the Scene. Wait though....I've got a copy of "Glodean" right here. I'm going to pop it in and rock out right here in my usually staid law office.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home