Monday, December 01, 2008

Dave Recommends: Stories In Echo Park


Hi there. Do you like books, coffee, food, and cool gifts and shit? Me too. I'm all over that shit, like, for real. Anyway, if you find yourself in Echo Park out West, you should totally swing by my friend Liz's new store called Stories ("store called Stories"- it's a tongue twister. Imagine if I had left out the word "called"- you might have had an aneurysm. I wouldn't do that to you. I'm on your side), because it's totally got all of that stuff and more. There's, like, a million reasons to go there and spend tons of time and also some money (or lots of it). To quote the great Dr. Hannibal Lecter from the hit movie "Silence of the Lambs," "You go now!" Come for the books and coffee and stuff, stay for the cool bull logo.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home