Friday, August 05, 2005

A Dream Come True


When I was a little girl growing up in Austria, everyone used to tell me that I'd never grow up to star in an Internet commercial for a popular candy. Well, I am proud to say that it is finally time to tell all those people to go to hell once and for all, because I have finally gone and starred in an Internet commercial for a popular candy, M&M's to be exact, a new kind that is bigger than the regular kind. If you want to see me make candy history, go here. Once you get there, wait for all the animation stuff to happen and then click on the thing that says "Megalab Scientist Interviews" on the little sign on the left. After you click on that, click on the picture of me wearing sunglasses. Then brace yourself for magic. Are you following this? Okay, great. Anyway, it's no so much a commercial as it is art and stuff. Deal with it.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home