Tuesday, December 13, 2005

In My Travels


Here is something I happened upon while making a coffee and orange juice run this morning. I spotted these two fellows on the side of a truck owned Metropolitan Lumber and Hardware of Brooklyn. Am I alone in thinking that the cartoon 2x4 and hammer look not unlike, you know, um, a penis and testicles (There. I said it.)? And do you think the guys at Metropolitan Lumber and Hardward get all giggly every time they send their truck out on the road each day? I know I would. In fact, I wonder if these guys are hiring. I don’t think driving the penis truck around town would ever get old. I’d probably have to pull over all the time because of all the giggling though. In fact, I’m finding it really difficult to even type right now. Gosh, I love those little guys. Metropolitan Lumber and Hardware, I salute you!

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home