Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Strange Dreams


Last night I dreamt that I ran into Hollywood’s James Garner, star of such programs as “The Rockford Files” and “The New Maverick,” in an elevator. I was getting off, he was getting on. In the dream, it was weirdly 5am. As James Garner passed me while stepping into the elevator, I said, “Hi, James Garner!” He smiled and said hello back like he not only meant it but was also glad I called him by his real name and made no mention of “The Rockford Files” or anything. Then I asked him what he was doing up so early and he just gave me a look back that seemed to suggest “Guys like you and me- that’s just how we live our lives.”

His hair looked really great too.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you'd both been shagging about 20 women each and then you were going home for four hours sleep before you get up for your first dates of the day. Real men!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home