Monday, January 23, 2006

I Got Some Headshots Done And I Really Need You To Be Cool With That


Did I mention that I had some headshots taken last week? Yeah, well it’s true. And I need you to be cool with that because- if I do say so myself- they turned out to be pretty incredible. Take one look at them and you can tell that I am approachable, have a penchant for lighthearted mischief, and am totally comfortable with the fact that I have really great hair. Also, I will show up early and stay late on the set and I will let Robert DeNiro just be Robert DeNiro at all times, no questions asked. And at no point will I get all up in his face and be all like “You’re Robert DeNiro.” That is because I am better than that.

I am pretty excited about all the exciting things are going to happen to me as a result of my new headshots too. Let me put it to you like this- I don’t think I’m going to have as much time to type away on this computer because now a LOT of people are going to want to have sex with me. And I’m not just talking about all the people that see my picture hanging up at the dry cleaner either- I’m talking about hot bitches like Kate Beckinsale and stuff. There I said it.

Man, it is f*cking sweet having new headshots. Deal with it.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home