Thursday, September 07, 2006

Rock Music


I was just sitting here thinking about music and how fun and good it is to listen to it all the time and stuff. To that end, I would like to encourage you to download a couple seriously good songs for your listening pleasure (both of which, admittedly, I have mentioned here before, but fuck it). The first is “It’s All In My Mind” by the excellent and underrated band Teenage Fanclub. You can download it here. The other is by this band, um, called Valley Lodge. The song is called ”All Of My Loving” and you can download it here. Okay, so that is all I have to say about that. Anyway, I hope you like the songs so, so much. If not you can feel free to track me down in my Brooklyn home and kick me in the nuts.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home