Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Dave's Behind-The-Curve Music Recommendation For December 2006: Midlake


Most Internet music types seemed to be hip to the band Midlake and their excellent song "Roscoe" a year or more ago, but since I'm generally too busy taking over the world and stuff to notice much that doesn't have anything directly to do with me, I just found out about it a couple weeks ago. The way it went down was I was telling a friend about how I'd been obsessed lately with Fleetwood Mac, the Eagles, and any other band that wrote great songs, played acoustic guitars, and snorted tons of cocaine in the '70's and he was all like "You should check out Midlake." And then he totally sent me a link to the song "Roscoe," which you will find here. I checked that shit out and was all into it and shit. Maybe you will be too. Also, extra points go to the band for having a couple of dudes in sweet costumes on their album cover. I am so into that shit it's not even fucking funny. Motherfucker's wearing a velvet coat and a panther head. That's the way to do it.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon
My name is I am Mary Angles.
Would you want to receive trusted, profitable, reliable from day to day income?
Today you can leave in the past your home loans and bills. My choice is this
investment company and I am in the very good profit since dec-2005. This is a real investment deal.
The company is working with high yeild investments, shares, e-gold and
online investments as well.
Don't wait and Start your life now and get yours 2% Daily.
It is bigger than bank ratios! Yo may get up to 40% per month.
check my personal page for more details and learn much more about Company's investment
offer.
http://www.instant-profits.biz

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home