Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hot Tub Club


Last night I went to see my friends Kurt and Kristen’s popular Hot Tub show at Piano’s over their on Ludlow Street. There was a really good crowd and it was good times all around. Kurt and Kristen were hilarious as usual and ate bananas throughout the show, which I thought was a really nice touch. Also performing were Heather Lawless, a New Zealander by the name of Guy Cooper, Rob Riggle, and a rock band called Meowster who had a bass player that used lots of reverb, which I really liked. Between that and the bananas I was pretty much transported. The other performers were really funny too. Kurt and Kristen will be doing their show again soon, so check that shit out if you haven’t already. Otherwise I will kick you in the nuts or something. I have to think about it.

In other news, if you haven’t grown tired of watching videos featuring me, Dave Hill, here on the magical Internet, go over to Bud TV and click on the square that says “Bassgrabbers.” It’s the first in a series of ten videos I did with the fabulous sketch group Dutch West. They play an English punk band and I play their English punk band manager. As you can probably imagine, mayhem and hilarity ensue. Plus, I have an English accent (or at least I try to) throughout the whole thing, so there’s some added excitement right there. Anyway, brace yourself.

And from the world of science, check out the crazy sea creature above. He is called the Dumbo octopus and lives at the bottom of the sea and probably has no idea he looks like some crazy Japanimation character. As octopuses go, he tests very high on the cuddle scale. For the record though, I am not really sure if this is a he. He very well may not have a donger. It’s hard to tell from this photo. I should probably flip it upside down or something. Anyway, if you want to read more about this guy and his friends, click here and let the excitement begin.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home