Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bearforce1


As far as straight guys go, no one is more pro-bear than me. Anyone who celebrates the fact that they are big and hairy and then goes out of their way to date other dudes who are big and hairy are to be applauded in my book, so when a friend sent me this video by the self-proclaimed "world's first bear band" Bearforce1 I was all over that sh*t. This video is pretty entertaining in several different ways. I will say, however, that these guys aren't really bear enough in my book. I mean, maybe the one dude, but the rest of them bearly qualify (Get it?). Eat a goddman, sandwich for chrissakes, I say. They're not even trying. But whatever, maybe in time they will pack on a few pounds and be really beariffic. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this video as I much as I did.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you made my day, too funny.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home