Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Incredible YouTube Channel


I have added some new videos to my incredible YouTube channel. Wait- just let that sink in for a second. Okay, now go watch the videos on my Youtube channel, which is located here. I should point out that the girls in the photo above are not in any of my YouTube videos. They are in my dreams though. No, just kidding- they are not in my dreams either. It was just something I was thinking for a second, not unlike the popular Billy Ocean song "Get Outta My Dreams" in which he asks the lady in the song to "get out of his dreams and into his car." I imagine he couldn't help but smile to himself when he thought of that line. It's a pretty good one. Okay, um, anyway, that's about it for now. Hurray for the Internet! The future is now!

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! Thanks for getting that song stuck in my head before I even get out the door for work.

-George in Portland

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home