Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Video Vault: The Sheriff Of Prospect Park


As part of my ongoing attempt to make people watch some of my older videos on the Internet until I am done making some new ones, I would like to encourage you to now watch my incredible video called "The Sheriff of Prospect Park", featuring a star turn by that big fag David Rakoff, who probably has himself on Google alerts or something. Anyway, this video is from the future and also highly controversial, which is to say that some people didn't like it. Maybe they just can't handle art, the f#%kers. Anyway, check it out. I mean, hey, why not? If you've come to this page, you've obviously got the time. Ha! I make joke. I am thrilled you made time for me today. Without you, I might go back to being a cutter. Oh, who am I kidding? I am a cutter. I guess I just want to feel alive. Is that so wrong? I-I love you. Did I mention that? There- I said it. Are you happy now? Are you f#@king happy?! Alright, if you need me I'll be in the basement watching my programs. But don't bother me unless it's absolutely necessary. And no, I don't want any of your goddamn tuna casserole. I told you I hate tuna! I hate it!!!

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*clap, clap, clap* Oh God I'm sobbing now - that was so powerful! Will somebody give this man an Oscar (TM)? Preferably the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (TM) (it's important to do these things by the book, dammit).

x

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home