Saturday, February 09, 2008

Stuff To Read + Amy Sedaris On The Dave Hill Explosion


Hi there. How are you? I am pretty good for the most part. Thanks for asking. It is Saturday and I am pretty much ready to get into some serious, serious call-the-cops style partying. Like, for real. Good thing I have health insurance because I’m gonna need it. And so will everyone around me.

Anyway, here is an interesting blog by Andy Juett about comedy and whatnot that is made all the more interesting by the fact that it “namechecks” me, Dave Hill. I’m a sucker for that sort of thing.

In other reading, check out this article written by my cousin Meredith for the Daily News about using the popular dating/date rape website crazyblinddate.com. Apparently you can go on the site and end up having a drink with a total stranger in a matter of minutes. The future is now!

In still other Internet funtime reading, here is a nice review of my friend Tig Notaro’s new show at Largo in L.A. that I did this past Monday.

And finally, in other news that requires no reading of things that I am shamelessly plugging because they mention me or are written by my cousin, I wanted to mention that the next Dave Hill Explosion show in New York will be on February 21st and will feature the lovely and incredible Amy Sedaris as the special guest. I am excited about it, dammit. You can reserve tickets here. I mean, hey, why not?

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice blog!
Haven't U heard about Pay-Per-Play?
It's good 4 your blog!
CLICK HERE 4 DETAILS!

Easy money
click here!

Hope it's useful 4 U!
Best wishes!
Your new friend:
Sumarno ~

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home