Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wingin' It With, Me, Dave Hill


Hi there. Last week, I went to Tavern On Jane (or Jane Street Tavern as I like to call it as I am a man who lives without rules) here in the scenic West Village of New York City to film a video for the popular Superdeluxe.com blog type thing that they do. Joining me were my comedic friends Nick, Sean, Andrew, and Carl. The chicken wings were originally ordered as an elaborate and delicious prop, but we ended up eating a ton of them anyway. Someday I hope to be on a restricted diet, a restricted diet that restricts me to eating just chicken wings. Wouldn't that be something? Everyone would want to be my friend. And I could probably bet on all the games from my stool in the corner of the bar that everyone would know not to sit in because it's mine. Then I would ask someone to ask me on what days I eat chicken wings. And once they did I would answer back, "I only eat chicken wings on the days that end in 'y'." It would be funny every time. That's how I imagine it all to be anyway. I am a man with dreams.

Dave Hill

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I was really living like that.

xx JCE

P.s. Your hair is incredible.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Matthew Schuler said...

Your hair IS incredible!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home