Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Maybe Not So Well-Named Product Of The Week


Here is something I stumbled upon today in my neighborhood deli. Apparently it's some sort of dissolving tab (not unlike those Listerine breath strip things) that you put in your mouth and then you get all energized. The name NRage though- I'm not so sure about that one. It just sounds kind of rapey. If someone took one of these things right before raping someone or maybe at least knocking over a big stack of canned goods at a grocery store or something it would be hard not to be all like "Well, I totally saw that one coming. He just took some NRage. What did you think was gonna happen?" That sort of thing. Am I right or am I right? Or am I right? I wonder if there is a disclaimer on the package. "WARNING: There is a seriously good chance you might rape someone if you take this product. But why take our word for it?"

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home