Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pee-wee On Letterman


I've posted some of these here before, but Pee-wee Herman's appearances on Letterman in the '80s are some of my favorite things to watch, like, ever. Most of the clips have been taken down from YouTube for whatever reason, but here is a pretty good one that's still up. That Pee-wee- all these years later and it still never gets old to me. I remember when Pee-wee's Playhouse was on when I was a kid and I would set my alarm on Saturday mornings so I wouldn't miss it. Now I have a bunch of the episodes on DVD so I can totally make it Saturday morning whenever I want. And even better- I can totally eat as much Cocoa Puffs as I want now and there's not a damn thing anyone can do to stop me! Man, it's awesome being a grown up.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally met Pee Wee last year at the Santa Cruz Film Festival. We had a big opening night bash for David Arquette's "The Tripper," and Reubens, Arquette and Thomas Jane were all in attendance. And as a Board member, I got to meet them all and chat them up without appearing to be a desperate fan. It was awesome! I think they were all pretty stoned...

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home