Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Now That's What I Call Norwegian Black Metal


The incredible Norwegian Heavy Metal band Gorgoroth played a concert in Krakow, Poland in 2004 that pretty much had everything- severed sheep heads all over the stage, naked chicks (and dudes) covered in blood and hanging from crosses (with hoods over their heads- nice touch), fire, you name it. The singer Gaahl is one of the scariest dudes I have witnessed in recent memory. Seriously,he's one crazy motherfucker. But you know what? I just can't stay mad at him. Anyway, now you can buy a DVD of the show so you can watch it at home with the family and stuff. Here is Gorgoroth playing their hit single "Possessed (By Satan)," which is pretty much their "Pride (In The Name of Love)" if you ask me. These guys are seriously onto something. Keep up the good work, Gorgoroth! Your hard work has been noted by me, Dave Hill. I realize that must feel pretty darn good.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd Rammer said...

Why they haven't become household names in the U.S. yet, I'll never know.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home