Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The King Of Miami On iTunes


Hi. How are you? I am fine. Thanks so much for asking. I just wanted to let you know that my brilliant but cancelled television program "The King of Miami," which is coming to in the futuristic high-definition format courtesy of those crazy motherfuckers over at the MOJO Network, is now totally available on iTunes. Yay! Now you can watch me and my friend Phil hanging and banging in Miami pretty much any time you want. I know, this is pretty incredible news. Just pull yourself together. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my program in this incredible new format. You can watch it on your computer, your iPod, and probably in some other format that I am totally not aware of because I rarely leave the house. The future is now! You're welcome.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home