Monday, September 29, 2008

America's Next Top President


I finally got around to watching Katie Couric's interview with Sarah Palin this morning. In case you haven't seen it, here is a partial clip. It's pretty incredible. I'm stating the obvious here, but- wow!- Sarah Palin is stunningly inarticulate, uninformed, and, well, just kind of a remarkable dope. I wouldn't even be comfortable ordering donuts from this woman. Still, she will be president in about two years (my prediction for when McCain will be called home by Satan) if the dopes prevail.

There are lots of amazing quotes here, but my favorite at the moment is around the 7:17 mark where she talks about how we will be "lulled into fault sense of security." My guess is Sarah Palin is one of those people who use the word "supposively" and/or "supposably" instead of "supposedly." She no like book learning! That's for snobs!

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's opening bit spoofing the Palin/Couric interview on SNL this weekend was awesome. Still- and I know I'm not alone on this one either- I can't decide which is funnier, Tina or the real thing.

I assume I'm preaching to the choir here, but please Vote Obama or I'll be writing to you from Canada next year!

Dave Hill

2 Comments:

Blogger mnmom0905 said...

Isn't that freaking scary?

Despite the loss of sleep, you are one of my favorite people, Dave Hill.

ToddR

9:55 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

We'd be happy to have you.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home