Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Internet And Its Unstoppable Unstoppability


Here are a few things you should watch and enjoy in your spare time (which is to say right now). First, watch my friend the great Chris Schneider in this inspired dramatic reading of the transcript of a town meeting from Wasilla, Alaska (you know, where that town pump Palin used to be mayor).

Next, watch my friend the incredible Mike Albo in this next installment of "The Underminer." Mike rules, owns, and all that kind of stuff.

In other news, I got some nice mentions about my Fashion Week video on Gawker, Boing Boing, and Driven By Boredom. Who's a failure now, Mommy? Who's a failure now?!?!

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am in love with you! i'll be in nyc and would like to interview you for my show GETV in oct can we do it? we can see who makes who feel more stupid!

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home