Friday, October 31, 2008

A Couple Things Of Note And Stuff

See more funny videos at Funny or Die

Here are a couple things worth mentioning. I mean, hey, why not? Anyway, for starters, my latest Fashion Week video is and/or was on the Funny Or Die homepage today. You can also watch it above.

In other news, here is a video of my new soulmate Lucy Lawless talking about being on my Dave Hill Explosion show in Los Angeles last week. Lucy seems a little wiped out in this video, but still her excitement over the whole thing we've got going between us now is barely containable. Though we haven't yet discussed it, I'm 98-99% certain we will be spending Thanksgiving together this year.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Lucy video :)

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home