Friday, January 16, 2009

Smiths/Speed Dating Night


Do you like the Smiths and/or Morrissey? Do you totally want to meet a special girl or guy? Well, if you answered yes to even one of those questions I just asked, then you should come to this new fun night I am hosting at the Black Rabbit Bar in Greenpoint called “Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now: A Night of Smiths Music and Speed Dating.” I know, I know- it sounds almost too good to be true, but no, really, it’s totally happening for the first time on January 29th at 8pm. There will be speed dating and Smiths and Morrissey music from 8pm to around 9:30pm and then there will be Smiths and Morrissey music the rest of the night. There- I just broke it down for you. Holy shit! For more info on this whole thing, go to the official new MySpace page for everything I just talked about.

Dave Hill

7 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:28 AM  
Anonymous dating usa free said...

Hi all,New Jersey,Online Senior Personals and USA Free Dating from the list of states to find your date now online dating with us now and select South Dakota.

2:22 AM  
Blogger MCA said...

cheap hotel in dublinsmykker til henne online

I visit this blog the first. I hope to make friend with you:)

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Black White Dating said...

Awesome aricle!
Thanks for this one!
More power to you!

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Christian said...

Hi everyone ,finding your perfect bride?? just try this Christian dating

1:36 AM  
Anonymous filipino dating said...

I am a fun night of Smiths music and of course speed dating. In fact, an exciting even will be hosted by Dave Hill at the Black Rabbit Bar in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Whether you like the Smiths or not, you can also meet someone special on a speed dating. You could possibly meet somebody you will find attractive!

9:30 PM  
Anonymous black dating said...

It's good to know it here! I love Smith too and I also want to be indulge in speed dating. Thanks for sharing this stuff.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home