Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Best Movie Ever


Last night I watched the incredible documentary “Grey Gardens” for the first time. I'm kicking myself for not having watched it sooner. I still have to watch the end but I can already tell you it’s pretty much the best movie ever. In case you haven’t already seen it or heard about it, it chronicles the awesome lives of Edith Bouvier Beale and her daughter Edie, who are the aunt and cousin of Jackie Onassis. Together they live in squalor with cats and raccoons in a dilapidated 28-room mansion in East Hampton and are just pretty entertaining in general every second they are on screen. You can read a more official description here. Anyway, the movie has already changed my life. I felt like I was staring at my future while watching it- and I loved it! Pretty much everything the daughter, Edie, says should be printed on a T-shirt or something. It’s just that great. Please go watch it as soon as possible.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Oh man, just the other day I announced that I was wearing the perfect outfit for the day. And then I had to explain the quote because the man I said it to was not gay. (Sorry, but you may come to notice that this film is way bigger with gay dudes than straight ones.)

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home