Friday, September 22, 2006

The Dave Hill Explosion: Thurs. Oct. 5 At UCB Theatre. Come Or I Will Stab You.


Attention People Of New York City:

Hello. This is your man Dave Hill writing to let you know that on Thursday, October 5, at 9:30pm, I will be taking the stage at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre for another seriously incredible 45 minutes or so of entertainment I have taken to calling The Dave Hill Explosion. After taking off the month of September to focus on charity work and medical testing, I am ready to bring it like a motherf*#ker all over again with all the crap that I usually do (only more of it) and then also some really incredible new stuff on top of all that, most of which is in no way a danger to anyone other than myself and anyone in the first couple rows. If you would like to see me talk, sing, dance, read, show some new videos, and do something unforgettable with an ordinary can of paint thinner, a bicycle inner tube, and four boxes of wooden matches, you should totally come. It is going to be a seriously good time. I am going to have a couple really great guests on the show with me too, one of whom I can tell you is musician extraordinaire Joan Wasser a/k/a Joan As Police Woman, who is going to kick you in the crotch over and over again with her sweet, sweet melodies. Anyway, I really hope you can make it. You seem so nice.

Love,
Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home