Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Dave-Related Shit To Do This Weekend Here In The Big City


If you are looking for something fun and exciting to do this Saturday and/or Sunday night and you live in the exciting New York City area, you should totally come to this thing I am doing in historic Williamsburg called the Post-It Note series. I went before when I wasn't in it and had a seriously good time. I am in the show this time, so now I can only imagine how much more fun it will be. Then again, maybe I will have a horrible experience and decide to leave show business altogether after this one. It's tough to say really. Anyway, click on the image above and you can get the details. Basically, a bunch of writers write these stories and then the talented artist Arthur Jones illustrates the stories on Post-It notes that are then projected onto the walls at Monkeytown (the place where this thing is happening) while the writers that wrote the stories read them in front of the people who in turn sit there eating and drinking and generally having a good time. It happens twice each night and in between shows I imagine I will just get something to eat or something. I will also be available for lengthy, heart-to-heart conversations about everything and nothing at all. Just don't touch my food or I'll freak the f*ck out.

If watching people read is not your thing, you can come see my sweet rock band Valley Lodge later on Saturday night. We're playing at a Halloween party of sorts being thrown by a burgeoning pickle company at a place called Freddy's in Park Slope. To review: Halloween, my sweetass rock band, and pickles. Okay, so there's that. It is going to happen right after I finish reading my story for the second time on Saturday night. The full details are available by clicking on that photo above. Holy sh*t is it going to be awesome.

And finally, on the glamour front, above is a photo of me at this crazy party I went to last week. I am extremely disturbed by how much my head is too big for my body. Seriously, I mean, I knew it was big, but what the f*ck?

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home