Monday, October 09, 2006

Wired NextFest And How I Totally Went To It And Also Made A Video About It


Roughly eight or so days ago, I attend the WIRED NextFest at the Jacob Javits Center here in New York City. It was a four-day event that pretty much focused on crazy stuff from the future, like robots and cars that look really crazy because you can’t figure out where the engine is and stuff. There were were no people in silver suits or four-course meals made available entirely in pill form, however, but still I managed to have a decent time. Anyway, my friend Brendan and I made an exciting video documenting the whole thing for Radar Magazine. You can watch that shit like a motherfucker right now here. Tell all the kids. It would make me so happy.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home