Monday, February 05, 2007

The Dave Hill Explosion: Thursday, February 15 At The Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre. It Is Going To Be So Great.


Attention People Of New York City:

The Superbowl- am I right? All those plays and everything, man. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that next Thursday, February 15, at 9:30pm, I will once again be walking out on stage at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in scenic Chelsea and breaking it out like a motherf#@ker or something in the form of my critically-acclaimed one-woman show (Ha! That is a joke, of course- especially considering the fact that- as pretty much anyone who was at the Port Authority this past Saturday night will tell you- I have male privates) The Dave Hill Explosion. When I have not been busy hanging out with the RZA all the time lately, I have been working out really hard for this one. And if my lats, delts, abs, pecs, gluts, or any other muscles that I have repeatedly broken down and built up in the past few weeks have any say in the matter, this will undoubtedly be the most intense Explosion yet. You should probably wear a cup. Anyway, if you like fun times involving talking, singing, reading, clapping, dancing, watching stuff, and other things, then you are gonna think it is motherf#@king Christmas next week at my show. You will be all looking at your calendar and sh*t and thinking like maybe you got some head injury or something. Also, I am going to have a couple really great guests on my show, one of whom I can tell you right now is Randy Jones, better known to Americans everywhere as the cowboy from the Village People. I know- I am pretty excited about it too. I will announce the other guest later since I realize some of you are not at home right now and might not have a change of pants at the ready. Until then, let me just say that I really hope you can make it to my really great show. In fact, if you are thinking like maybe you want to come, you can reserve tickets at no cost to you right here. Click on the word here in the sentence before this one and then it takes you somewhere else on the Internet. How about that? Next thing you know you will be out to dinner and ordering the steak and the waiter will bring out a tiny little pill and you will be all like What is that? and the waiter will be all like That is your steak and then you will be all like Oh yeah, I forgot we were living in the future- Is this silver suit too tight on me? It will be just like that and I cannot wait.

No- YOU are the best,
Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home