Sunday, February 04, 2007

Huge-Nippled Mannequins And Other Topics


I am experiencing plague like symptoms today after spending three hours in the freezing cold yesterday shooting an exciting new video I am making. Anything for art, dammit. But now I feel like ass, as they say. Above is a picture of me and my friend David while shooting yesterday. He plays the bad guy.

Anyway, today is the Super Bowl. I didn’t know who was playing until a couple days ago when my friend Matt told me, which I guess pretty much makes me gay or really close to being gay. But while all the fellas are watching the big game, I am going to be banging all the ladies. No, not really- I will probably just take a nap or maybe go to friend’s house and watch the game and pretend like I know what’s going on. I will say things like “Great play!” and “Wow- that’s gotta hurt. Am I right?” and really try to mean it.

In other news, the other night I had dinner with my friend Matt mentioned in the paragraph above. We ate at the Peking Duck House on Mott Street over there in Chinatown here in New York City. It was duckalicious. I recommend it unless you don’t like the idea of a whole duck being dipped into a vat of hot grease and then hacked into bits and brought to your table for your enjoyment. See, me- I’m into that sort of thing. Also, at the Peking Duck House, they bring out the whole duck for you to look at it before they chop it into into delicious little bite-sized chunks. I’m not sure why they do this. I guess maybe it’s so you believe them that totally just fried up a whole duck for you or something. Perhaps there was a fried duck scandal at some point in time that I totally don’t know about.

On the way home from eating a bunch of duck with my friend Matt, I passed a store window in which the mannequins in the photo above were totally standing. I hope this doesn’t make me a pervert, but I couldn’t help but notice how prominent the nipples were on these mannequins. I guess the store wants to let people with huge nipples know that their sweaters will not only look great on them but also really help them take their nipples to the next level. After all, they seem to be working out pretty well for the huge-nippled mannequins. They really seem to be having great time.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'm guessing the nipples are normally average-sized it's just that they don't heat the store after it closes.

Just a bit of insight from a fellow mannequin lady there.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home