Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Killer Workout, Killer Pickles


Last night I hit the gym for the first time in about four months or so. As you can probably imagine, it was a seriously killer workout. I was really tearing it up like a motherfucker in there. I was on the elliptical machine for like 40 minutes or some shit. At one point, I even turned off my iPod so I could really focus on the burn. It was awesome.

After my killer workout, I took the victory walk back to my apartment and just let the endorphins flow for a little while. Holy shit. Then I dipped into a brand new stash of pickled products I got from my friend Jon over at the reputable Wheelhouse PIckles company of Brooklyn. Motherfucker hooked me up with some pickled beets, beans, and some other crazy pickles and I was loving that shit. If you like pickles, you should track down some Wheelhouse Pickles because they are so great. I even stepped them up a few times by throwing in a couple hot peppers I got from the Bruno Pepper company. My friend Phil turned me onto these back in the ‘90’s and I recently got reconnected with them. I feel complete.

Anyway, if you are looking for a little excitement around the house, I highly recommend getting out of control with the above products. Pickles are delicous, low-calorie fun-time snacks. And by buying from such independent trailblazers like the companies above, you can feel extra good about yourself because you will be sticking it to the man like a mothefucker in the process. In fact, if you want to keep up the pickle revolution, you should also check out McClure’s Pickles. My friend Bob, a member of the McClure Pickle Empire, gave me a taste of these a few months back and I was all like “Bob- are fucking kidding me? This shit is so fucking delicious it’s messing with my head! Now get the fuck out of my face so I can eat me some more pickles!” It happened just like that.

I never thought I’d have an in with so many pickle magnates but I do and I gotta say it’s a pretty incredible way to live.

In other news,here is something exciting for my ever-growing Japanese fan base

Dave Hill

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

I also had a killer workout at my karate class last night. And after purchasing my very own foam nunchucks for $5 and learning some awesome moves, I myself went home and had a delicious pickle of my own. The nunchucks, I might add, had a picture of a dragon on them. And that's how I roll.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that Wheelhouse pickles website but your link don't work because you have pickels instead of pickles. "I am a fictional character and I endorse this product."

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear dave,
i cant stop reading your blogs and stuff,you make my whole week~
anyways, I used to live in Japan- have you been there? Thant place scares the shit out of me.
love,
lori

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home