Thursday, March 01, 2007

As Long As We're On The Topic Of Me...


I am here in scenic Aspen, Colorado for the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival where I am doing my Explosion show and a whole bunch of other stuff. Anyway, there is a nice story about me today in the Aspen Times, which- as hinted at in the name- is one of the newspapers out here. You can read the article here if you feel like it. That is a picture of me standing in front of a fake elk and acting like I don't know someone is taking my picture above. I was on a TV show and a radio show this morning here in Aspen too. Talk about a media blitz. I feel like Mariah Carey.

Dave Hill

2 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Aw! Look at your rosy cheeks!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

way to keep it real dave.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home