Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Particularly Exciting Shoe Store


A few blocks from my apartment there is a shoe store called Shoegasm. I have never been inside, but I’m guessing (based on the name anyway) that the store offers a selection of shoes that is so incredible that it allows all those to enter to acheive orgasm. I have to admit, the shoes in the window do look pretty good but the last thing I want is to walk into some store and have everybody jizzing all over the place when I’m just trying to do a little shopping. The real problem though is that every time I walk past the store it is hard for me not to think of jizz-covered shoes. Personally, I try to avoid getting jizz on my shoes at all costs. I’ve had plenty of saliva, urine, puke, and maybe even a few drops of blood on my shoes in the past, but having jizz on my shoes is where I draw the line. It is just something I am not “down with.” But I am just one person. If you yourself are a proponent of the jizz-covered shoe-wearing lifestyle, I do not judge you. In fact, I know a store you should check out.

Dave Hill

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nummy

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another brilliant comedian has put a picture of a rude shop on his blog: adam-buxton.co.uk (no www) it's on the front page currently. I don't know what the hell that shop thinks they're playing at either. Anything to bring in cunters, I mean punters.

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another brilliant comedian has put a picture of a rude shop on his blog: adam-buxton.co.uk (no www) it's on the front page currently. I don't know what the hell that shop thinks they're playing at either. Anything to bring in cunters, I mean punters.

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 seconds later, something tells me Adam's been messing about with photoshop again. Still funny though.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

this one really titillated the anonymous masses.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they stole the name from the best store in nyc. shooz 128. shoegasm not original, a cheap copy

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home