Wednesday, September 19, 2007

An Interview With Me, Dave Hill


Hello. Hey. Hi. How are you? Wednesday- am I right? Anyway, I'm not sure what you're up to right now, but if you don't have anything better to do, why not read an interview with me, Dave Hill, right here? As interviews with me, Dave Hill, go, I have to say that I am pretty boring in this interview now that I've gone back and read it. What the hell is wrong with me? Anyway, it's always good to practice reading, so keep that in mind when you read it in case you find yourself not really entertained by what I, Dave Hill, have to say in the interview. Gosh, I guess I really haven't sold this one very well. Actually now that I'm thinking about it it is pretty great and you will really learn something from it.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home