Monday, March 31, 2008

Dreams


As a man who has met and enjoyed quality time with Judith Light (she was a guest on my Dave Hill Explosion show in Aspen, Colorado, where she sometimes lives, address unknown), star of the hit television program "Who's the Boss?" and incredible woman in general, I am very excited about the photo above. If you are a detective you might have put this one together yourself, but the photo above is of me totally standing in front of a "Who's the Boss?" baseball jacket. It is an extremely rare jacket given only to those fortunate enough to have been directly affiliated with the program during it's primetime run from 1984 to 1992 on the ABC network. Sometimes you spend your whole life looking for something and then one day you walk into someone's house and there it is, right there on a hanger. I do not want to die any time soon really, but as of this writing I feel closer to being ready. I have lived, dammit. I have lived.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home