Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Blog Has Moved (For Real This Time)


It's true. My blog has officially moved here, complete with fancy RSS feed button and everything. I know I said that before and then backpedaled a bit, but this time it's for real- my blog is moving here. And look- I know things have been really crazy between us lately and I have said and done a lot of things that we both regret, but I am really hoping you'll come on over to my new blog address with me. It will be the same retarded blog (only with more profanity), just at a new address- this one. Plus, everything that has ever been posted here, will be archived over there. I know, I can't believe it either. Anyway, if you by chance read my blog regularly and maybe even bookmark it or have it hooked up to one of those fancy RSS feed things, I kindly ask that you change your bookmarks to this address, the new one and do that RSS feed thing over there. It's going to be really great. Trust me. I love you, like, a lot. So for real, starting now, go here, which is to say http://davehillonline.com/blog, the new address of my incredible blog that's on the Internet. The future is now!

Dave Hill

12 Comments:

Anonymous BMW Engine said...

Great blog. I have been a long time fan, but I can't understand why you moved the blog. I too have a blog on engine repairs. I specifically work on BMW engines, but I love blogging about engines. Would you care to tell me the benefits of switching over to a new blog? I am just an auto mechanic and don't understand all the blog stuff. I just like to write about what I know and blogger seemed to be easy to use. Either way, you may not get this comment, but your writing is fun to read, thank you.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Dave Hill said...

Hi BMW Engine,

Thanks. I moved my blog to http://www.davehillonline.com/blog in order to keep more of my stuff in one place on the Internet. I like blogger a lot though. I just wanted everything to just be on one site.

Thanks,
Dave

11:22 PM  
Anonymous FunnyVideoJoel said...

Damn i should have updated my bookmark ages ago!

www.monkeyreview.co.uk

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love your weblog! Very nice post! Still you can do many things to improve it.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I contemplate the list inform should have more info then it has.

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I contemplate the collection should have more info then it has.

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day

We do not agree with this year Brit awards decision.

Please come to see our little web survey

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.li/brustvergroesserung/preis.html]brustvergrößerung preis[/url]

Pet Shop Boys surprise lucky BRITs fan with a MasterCard Priceless Gig in their living room

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i very enjoy all your writing type, very interesting,
don't quit and also keep writing for the simple reason that it just simply good worth to follow it,
looking forward to look into more and more of your well written articles, cheers!

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

folks, awesome page
the simple way to create blog posts that will smash in people:
http://tinyurl.com/ylj3rxw

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Very nice and intrestingss story.

2:12 AM  
Blogger Rohitpal said...

Great blog. I have been a long time fan.when i was searching something else. i came to your blog & i had to stoped myself on your blog because you have wonderful blog , so informative & interesting. i enjoyed much more from read your article & i love to see such like pictures. Thanks for posting such a great articles.

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home