Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Continued Internet Domination



This is just a really super quick note to let you know that I have recently updated my futuristic website. Actually, in the interest of full disclosure, it is my friend Tim Parnin who did the updating. He knows all that technical stuff. But anyway, my point is that if you are looking for a mindblowing Internet experience, you could do a lot worse than to go check out my new and improved website. You might have to click around a bit to find where the new stuff is, but- trust me on this one- it’s there. And as long as you’re “surfing the net,” I would also encourage you to “check out” the website for my popular rock band Valley Lodge. I mean hey- why not? Am I right? Okay, well that about does it for now. I hope you have tons of fun on the information superhighway. Don’t be afraid to take a break every once in a while. You don’t want your pancreas to explode or anything. Could happen.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home