Saturday, September 10, 2005

Random Acts of Duff


I’m guessing I probably mentioned this at some point before, but in the interest of ongoing relentless self-promotion I would like to point out once again that I am currently appearing on a new TV show called “Random Acts of Duff,” starring the lovely Karen Duffy a/k/a Duff, whom you might remember from her days as a VJ on the popular MTV network and also from such hit films as “Dumb and Dumber” and some other ones besides that. If you have basic cable television (and the statistics would suggest that you do), you can watch this popular show on Friday nights on TLC a/k/a the Learning Channel. "Check your local listings" as they say. It would mean the world to me if you "tuned in" as they say. I love you so much it hurts.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home